ALMA Sistemi sas di Di Iorio Alessio & C is an Italian SME established in 2005 providing high level consultancy in the space and defence market for industries and research centres.
ALMA provides services in Project and Proposal/Bid Management, Business development, market analysis, System and Software Engineering in the frame of European Space Agency, European Union and Italian Space Agency programs.
The activities of ALMA spans from international Research & Technology Development projects managed by research organizations to industrial projects covering added value services in the space market: Earth Observation, Navigation Applications, Electrical and Mechanical Ground Support Equipment for satellite and payloads.
Activities are carried out by Alessio Di Iorio, Managing Director and major stakeholder with the support of network of professionals engaged time by time on a project basis.
- Aerospace and Defence Meetings maggio 10, 2016
- End-User conference in Stirling (UK) for CLIMA project gennaio 21, 2016
- ALMA awarded a new industrial contract in the ESA MetOp-SG programme. settembre 24, 2015
- ALMA Sistemi has moved settembre 11, 2015
- NEW RESEARCH CONTRACTS AWARDED BY ALMA SISTEMI giugno 15, 2015